Enrollment has closed for the 21-22 School Year
Thank you for considering a student for enrollment in NYVirtual at Genesee Valley BOCES. The first step in the enrollment process is completing the form below. We will review the information and be back in touch with any questions or concerns that we have. Here is an overview of the next steps in the process.
- Review of any IEP/504 Plan or other special circumstances
- NYVirtual SWD Case Manager, District CSE Staff, District Counselor
- Family Interview to discuss expectations and student readiness
- NYVirtual Counselor, District Counselor, Student, Parents/Guardians
If a student is accepted into the NYVirtual program, the following steps will take place.
- Delivery of NYVirtual Chromebook to home district for family pickup
- District Staff to coordinate with family
- Family reviews orientation page on this website
- View orientation video
- Sign Acceptable Use Policy
- Sign Learning Community Agreement
- Student logs in for first Advisory meeting and begins work!
For more information on enrollment or for assistance with this form you can schedule a meeting using this link: https://calendly.com/ny-virtual/questions
Dr. Christopher Harris